برامج الضعاف و المتفوقين تحصيليًا
الفئة المستهدفة: جميع الطلاب بالمدرسة
الهدف منه: الارتقاء بمستوى الطلاب
المنتج النهائي: إشباع النواحي التعليمية لدى جميع المستويات
VISIONTo implement effective instructional programs that promote the various academic levels of our students.
- To support the academic achievements of both high and low achieving students.
- To motivate these students to excel in school and external activities, competitions, and well directed courses.
BELIEFSWe believe each student can show academic, behavioral success by being provided with daily opportunities to demonstrate personal independence.
WHO IS A HIGH ACHIEVER?A high achiever is a student who gets high marks. He is caring about being the best student among his classmates. They do the work required well. They are well-organized, well behaved, and participating enthusiastically in classroom discussions.
ARE HIGH ACHIEVERS GIFTED?They are not necessarily gifted, though some high achievers are also gifted. High achievers are inspired by the desire to get good grades or even high admiration.
|High Achievers||Gifted Learners|
|Remembers answers||Poses unforeseen questions|
|Generate advanced ideas||Generate complex ideas|
|Complete assignment on time||Initiate projects|
|Enjoy school often||Enjoy self-directed|
WHAT SHOULD BE DONE FOR HIGH ACHIEVERS?1-Appreciate them Those students need appreciation from time to time to be more self-confident.
2- Give them freedom of activity choice Students enjoy chances where they can choose what activity to work on. Increased levels of self-assessment are expected from high-achievers.
3-Project work Project work is an excellent method to enable high-achieving student to work on a topic of interest to them. This approach of duty gives students a chance to be creative and to explore areas of special interest to them; areas that may not inevitably be covered within the classroom.
4- Use Technology It can certainly be constructive to use technology when encouraging high achievers to complete challenging and exciting tasks within the classroom.
5- Problem solving &provide extra works and sheets Jobs which inspire high achieving students to grow and develop their reasoning and problem-solving skills are very significant. These tasks can be integrated into any subject or any class level, depending on the level of the chi
6- Collaborative work Motivating high achieving students to work in groups is advisable. They can exchange ideas. If you have more than one high-achieving child in your class, perhaps it is meaningful to encourage these children to work together at some stage during the year.
7-Provide them with more online resources and websites.
- Identify high achievers through (advanced quizzes, effective participation challenging questions). This can be after three weeks of starting the academic year.
- know their hobbies and interests. (Through a short meeting or a dialogue)
- Identify a specific time to give them assignment. (May be at the end of the session-during recess, at the end of the day, on line …)
- Follow them up
- Upgrade the level of assignment
- Celebrate their success through appreciation and praise
- Reward them (thank you notes-accompany them on a trip – Celebrate them in the morning assembly –Invite them to a club ……………)
Who are they?
Interested in what