ADMISSION AND REGISTRATION
The first step:
Parents shall visit the website of Qimam Al-Hayat International Schools.
When visiting the schools' website, the parent can do the following:
A parent can register for all of his children through the same registration page by adding an additional student on the school's website.
- The guardian receives a registration reference number for each student who registered him / her on the entered e-mail immediately after completing the registration process.
-Parents can also know the documents required for registration, along with details of school fees, books, school uniforms, and the registration payment submitted.
The second step
The Schools Admission and Registration Department sorts the registration requests and communicates with them according to the terms and conditions by text message as follows:
- A text message with its content (Thank you for registering with us in Qimam Al-Hayat International Schools
- Another letter with the admission date or the admission test for the student.
The third step
- After the student's admission test result appears, the guardian receives a message with the result.
- If the student passes the admission test, all subsequent steps for this item will be completed.
-Followed by another letter with the date of meeting the guardian (father and mother) together, if possible
The fifth and final step
- The guardian receives a letter with the date of attendance at the registration office, along with all the documents required for registration,
the registration payment shown on the website and the reference number for registration.
- The guardian signs the contract and pays money required.
-In this way , the student is welcomed as a member of the Qimam Al-Hayat family.