Qimam El Hayat International Schools pay more attention to teaching students SAT 1 and Subject SAT for the following reasons:
- To enable them to target pre-university qualifications if desired.
- To improve their overall linguistic skills and express their analysis of content-based material in all subjects with accuracy and flair.
- To form informed opinions and judgments about what they read through logical analysis of form, structure, and language.
Based on this, we:
- Start teaching Pre SAT in grades 7,8, and 9
- Teach SAT and Subject SAT in grade 10:12 as follows
- Two periods critical Reading per week
- Two periods writing per week
- Two periods math per week
- Two periods Subject SAT per week for grades 11 and 12